RING AROUND ROSIE: Meet Erik Thorne #newadult #romance weekly serial

Read chapter one of Ring Around Rosie.









I’m now publishing my New Adult Romances under a new pen name... Becca Layne. I’m excited to introduce some younger characters to readers. With a masters degree in higher education administration, I get to use my study of college-aged students in my writing and explore some characters as they discover who they are while finding love. 
My first anticipated publishing date for a Becca Layne book is Fall 2015. Details will be released as they become available. In the meantime, I’ll be writing a weekly FREE READ that will appear on my tumblr blog. Ring Around Rosie will introduce some of the characters in the Island series. Be sure to follow my tumblr blog, follow me on twitter or watch on other ROMANCE BECKONS sites for reminders as each new installment is released.

Comments

Popular Posts